Separator Filter systems work on the principle of removing solids and particles with a specific gravity higher than water from the water by the effect of centrifugal force. A centrifugal effect occurs when water enters the inlet compartment tangentially. Therefore, particles heavier than water move towards the device walls and reaches the collection zone by spiral movements. The particles collected in the lower compartment of the filter are periodically or continuously discharged manually or automatically.
Features of Separator Filters
- Separator Filters are capable of working 24 hours without interruption.
- It holds all particles up to 70 microns.
- Can work in high capacity ranges
- It has automatic self-cleaning feature.
- The water doesn’t need to be cut during cleaning.
- Doesn’t require spare parts, there are no moving parts inside.
- Its maintenance consists in cleaning the chamber where solids are collected.
- Pressure loss is constant, there is no change in flow even at high capacities.
- Since there is no filter element inside, there is no risk of clogging.