Chemical dosing systems are called chemical dosing systems that provide controlled dosing of the chemical at determined intervals or at desired levels.
These devices are used with many systems such as Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration, EDI, Filtration systems used in water treatment systems.
Dosage pump, storehouse and some equipment are required for chemical dosing. As a company, we have made the devices a more compact design that will keep the devices together and make them easier to carry.
Dosing Pumps (Optional)
Dosing Tank (Optional used in different sizes according to the capacities.)
Skid (St37 or Stainless Used)
River Water Treatment Systems
Lamella Purification Systems are designed with the most appropriate surface area and angle in the least possible area.
With this design, 10 times more deposition surface area is provided compared to the area covered by the lamella.
The space occupied by the system is minimized by keeping the distance between the plates very small.
• Based on physical and chemical treatment
• Two standard systems having capacity of 50 m3/h and 100 m3/h; for higher capacities, custom designs are made with using multi-systems.
• 10 times the equivalent settling area of traditional clarifiers
• Corrosion-resistant and completely submerged PVC plates
• Plates installed at 55 degree for optimal solids settling
• Self-cleaning plates and no moving parts translate to low maintenance costs
• Space-saving footprint allows for efficient use of land
• These compact treatment systems, which includes pre-chlorination, coagulation-flocculation, lamella clarification, sand filtration and post-chlorination, can be used ideally in which require separation of suspended solids, leaving effluent clear for discharge.
• The raw water will be collected from Iraqi rivers or other freshwater aquatic ecosystems, in order to produce potable water for several domestic purposes. (human consumption and other common uses).